Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Michael Schumacher, 1994.

Michael Schumacher in Paris, 1994. He is Formula one World Champion for the first time.
Karting at the Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy.

Alain Prost and Michael Schumacher

Corina and Michael Schumacher

Corina and Michael Schumacher



Michael and his wife Corina

Ralf, Michael and Corina Schumacher

Ralf and Michael Schumacher
photos: Pascal Della Zuana/Sygma/Corbis

All the pictures contained in my albums are © All rights reserved. Downloading, reproducing and using this images without my written permission is prohibited.
Please do not ask for free photos.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos of my favourite sporting hero and that is Michael Schumacher, i have known him since 1991, i like him so much i wrote a book for him called Man on the Move, subtitled Michael Schumacher, My Sporting Hero.and Mr Jean Todt was so kind he sent Michael a signed first printed paperback edition for me.I have seen Michael 3 times.

    ReplyDelete